Communications and Content Specialist
A leading Financial Public Sector body are recruiting a really exiting Comms and Stakeholder position.
- working collaboratively with colleagues to monitor and build relationships with our stakeholders - which might include government, regulators, financial businesses, consumer organisations and the media, as well as internal colleagues.
- understanding the context and wider environment in which we operate - including what's driving industry, political and media agendas, as well as trends and how people feel about us more generally.
- inspiring confidence and being an ambassador for our service by communicating and influencing in a clear, balanced and thoughtful way - over the phone, online, in writing, and in person - using the right channel to engage people in what matters and ensure messages are consistent
- prioritising and organising a varied workload and doing what it takes to get things done - whether it's answering individual questions from stakeholders or producing broader communications and pieces of work
- embracing the wide ranging work of the stakeholder team - and caring about the confidential and personal data you'll be handling and treating information like this with discretion and sensitivity
- Confidence in stakeholder management - in particular being able to engage with a wide range of audiences.
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, particularly written skills.
- Prioritisation and attention to detail.
- Focus on publications and insight - digital
- Thrives under pressure
- Creative, background in writing.
o policy, government and public affairs
o public relations and marketing
o copywriting, editing and publishing (online or print)
o research and investigation
o the media
o internal communications and engagement
1 year contract or permanent opportunity - they are recruiting 2 positions
Shortlisting - 30th May 2019
Central London offices