Digital Marketing Analyst
Job purpose The Digital Marketing Analyst will help manage this charity's website, optimise their digital marketing footprint and analyse their digital performance, ensuring their online presence is as strong, wide-reaching and competitive as possible. They will be instrumental in helping the charity achieve much greater visibility online and increasing their online donations.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Based at the charity's Head Office in Milton Keynes
Salary: c. £25,000
Full Time | Permanent
The right candidate will be able to use their skills and experience to help develop and deliver the digital marketing strategy, and analyse and evaluate the success of their digital marketing in order to help sustain and develop their research portfolio, underpin their campaigning activity and help them move closer to a cure for brain tumours.
Reporting to Head of Brand Communications, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the charity's website to maximise SEO and user experience
- Creating and maintaining digital marketing promotions on Google and social media
- Working with graphic designers to create brand imagery for use on their website and social media
- Reporting on all strategic digital marketing goals using Google Analytics and other data analytics tools where applicable
They will be a good communicator and will be able to work sensitively and diplomatically with others, both internally and externally.
Good marketing copywriting skills for digital communications – especially for website, email marketing and social media – would also be desirable.
The candidate will work closely with the Head of Brand Communications and the Brand Communications team, as well the Fundraising and Campaigning teams and others across the organisation.
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 16th June.
Early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board. Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
No agencies please. Previous applicants need not apply.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Northampton
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Northampton
- Campaigning Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Northampton
- IT & Web Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Northampton
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Northampton