Challenge Events Fundraiser
Are you an experienced Challenge Events Fundraiser, looking for a role with growth and portfolio development?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Fundraising Events Manager, an excellent opportunity to join a well-known charity based in Central London.
As the Fundraising Events Manager you will be working as part of the Community, Challenge & Events team, who are responsible for creating and delivering fundraising events such as high value events, challenge events along with community fundraising.
You will be joining the team at an exciting time, as they are launching a new, exciting growth strategy and investment in the Events Team. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering existing events, with a focus on Challenge Events, along with researching and delivering new, innovative events solutions to grow and broaden the current portfolio.
- Working closely with colleagues to develop new strategies and launch new events that will meet long-term income targets.
- Developing relationships with external agencies, funders and other partners, monitoring progress against plans and budgets.
Our client is looking for solid experience in events fundraising, ideally Challenge Event fundraising, as this in a new area of growth. You will have previous;
- Project or event management experience, ideally working on mass participation events, with experience of handling event logistics and ‘on the day’ event delivery
- Experience of marketing is valuable to us as we begin to move into new audiences
- Proven ability of meeting income targets, managing a budget and being able to plan and manage multiple events
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service and supporter care
- The ability to work with internal and external partners, service providers and agencies
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to find out more info about the position, please send across your CV ASAP and we will be in touch with further info