Senior Direct Marketing Officer
Experienced Direct Marketing Officers, looking for your next career move or change of environment, working for a leading charity based in Central London.
It is an exciting time to be join this charity as the team are in growth and there is a new focus on increasing digital activity, alongside Direct Mail Campaigns.
As the Senior Direct Marketing Officer, you will lead on the development and delivery of integrated regular giving and cash campaigns and appeals, for both acquisition and retention campaigns, using channels such as; Direct Mail, TV, Press, Inserts, Digital and Outdoor.
You will implement and manage campaigns from beginning to end, using a variety of channels and direct marketing techniques. Working with agencies and internal teams regarding process, design and content. Ensure cost effectiveness and timely execution of appeals. Working with the Data & Insight team and agencies to on post campaign analysis for future campaign development and testing.
Due to the increase in digital channels across all campaigns, there is lots of testing and new campaign activity.
Our client is looking for previous experience of:
• Working in a busy Direct Marketing environment, ideally within fundraising.
• Proven experience of end to end direct marketing campaign management including audience selection and campaign analysis.
• Experience of developing new creative approaches, testing recommendations.
• Proven ability to work with, negotiate and liaise with 3rd party suppliers and agencies.
• Proven experience of writing fundraising/direct marketing copy.