Direct Marketing Officer
Are you experienced coordinating marketing campaigns and analysing campaigns? Would you like to use these skills to support a well-known charity run their marketing campaigns?
Our client, a very well-known National Charity, has an excellent opportunity for a Direct Marketing Officer to join a talented Marketing Campaigns /Individual Giving team, based in Central London.
The Individual Giving team run and promote fundraising campaigns to retain and grow engagement with supporters, generating vital income for the charity.
As the Direct Marketing Officer, supported by the Direct Marketing Manager and team, you will run and manage regular marketing campaigns across direct mail, mailings, emails and digital, from beginning to end. You will;
Manage the creative development, briefing external agencies and internal teams and analyse campaigns results.
- Plan campaign schedules and dates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Review artwork, editing copy to ensure they meet campaign objectives and brand guidelines.
- Ensure best value for money, monitor expenditure and income and management reports.
- Analyse campaign results to build successful campaigns, based on data insight
You will join a very supportive and friendly team, who truly invest in your own personal development. Our client is looking for a passionate marketer who has previous experience of;
- Managing or coordinating marketing campaigns from end to end.
- Working with external suppliers to ensure they deliver to deadlines and in budget.
- Working with campaign budgets and analysis of results.
- Able to prioritise and organise own workload and brief other