high PROFILE membership Organisation
Marketing background, ideally with some experience of the financial services sector and with strong stakeholder relationship skills. The ideal candidate will have evidence of both planning and operational delivery of complex propositions requiring matrix-managed resource. You will be a self-starter with strong initiative and interpersonal skills. The role requires demonstrable time management, organisational and multi-tasking, and the ability to work alone as well as collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams.
Some knowledge of the financial services sector Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Creative and solution-oriented - particularly in delivering with limited resource and budget Proven project management skills
To be successful in this role we believe you will need:
* Degree or equivalent education
* Marketing and or communications experience (ideally professionally qualified)
* Solid understanding of social media and or community management
* Some experience of promotional campaigns, including above and below the line
* Some experience of event management, including webinars
* Excellent written and spoken communication.
* Some knowledge of the financial services sector
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
* Creative and solution-oriented - particularly in delivering with limited resource and budget
This is a busy role and it is essential that you are highly organised, able to prioritise your own workload and work using your own initiative to meet required deadlines. You will work collaboratively across teams and contribute to a positive working environment.You will have the ability to manage multiple objectives and have a flexible approach to both the type of work undertaken and working hours as required.