Head of Finance
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a leading national charity with a strong brand with aspirations for growth as the Head of Finance.
Head of Finance
Location: King’s Cross, London
Contract: Permanent & Full time
Salary: c. £55k dependent on experience
Our client is the national fundraising charity for art. They believe that art can make you see, think and feel differently, and through their work they help make art more accessible to as many visitors as possible, wherever they are.
They give grants to help museums and galleries acquire works of art for their collections, share them with wide audiences, and support the training and professional development of curators. They are supported by their growing membership of 151,000 through their National Scheme, as well as the generosity of many trusts, foundations and other individuals.
Reporting directly to the Director of Finance & Resources, the Head of Finance will lead the running of the charity’s financial operations, ensuring the use of resources is optimised and the charity’s strategy is achieved. This role involves managing and supporting the Finance team, working closely with the Senior Management Team and acting as a finance business partner to advise on financial and commercial implications of decisions.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- The management of annual accounts and statutory audit processes
- Leading the annual budgeting and business planning cycle
- Overseeing preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Ensuring appropriate levels of financial controls are in place across the organisation
- Development of charity’s finance operational processes and systems
The ideal candidate will be:
- A qualified accountant with experience in a senior financial role in the charity or commercial sectors.
- Passionate about the charity sector.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels.
If you have the skills and enthusiasm they are looking for, they want to hear from you.
Closing Date: 14th June 2019
First Interview date: 20th and 21st June 2019
To Apply and for More Information:
After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with instructions on how to complete your application.
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board and check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
Applications will be considered immediately upon receipt. The right is reserved to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
Our client cares about equal opportunities and welcomes applications from a broad diversity of talent from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Senior Management Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance & Legal Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)