Corporate Partnerships Manager
Our client is a leading UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify potential new opportunities to grow current partnerships.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to secure new partners.
- Create and manage the corporate partnerships budget.
- Line manage a Corporate Partnerships Assistant.
- Update supporter fundraising database.
- Represent the Corporate Partnerships team in the absence of the Corporate Partnerships Manager.
- Secure new corporate partnerships through regular meetings and pitches.
- Manage corporate partnership contracts.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Degree educated or equivalent experience.
* Experience developing new business and negotiating contracts.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Budget management experience.
* Proven track record of achieving financial targets.
* Experience using supporter databases.
* Knowledge of the charity sector.
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between £38,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site parking
- Basic health-care.
- Flexible working.