Finance Business Analyst
3 days left
- Contract Type
Finance Business Analyst, Central London – The Arts, up to £35,000 plus benefits
An exciting new opportunity has become available at a leading arts organisation in Central London. They are looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join the team as a finance business analyst, reporting into the Finance Business Partner. This role will business partner different departments within the organisation, producing management accounts, budgeting and forecasting and monitoring financial performance.
- Management Accounts for a portfolio of departments.
- Assisting with forecasting and the annual budgeting process.
- Provide financial information for applications for some restricted funds. For applications that are successful, monitor and reconcile the qualifying income and expenditure and produce the financial element of the report.
- Contribute to the preparation of the Finance Report, ensuring that the pages produced are accurate and reconcile to the accounting system.
- Assist with the maintenance of the financial information system and provide training and support to users. Work with the Finance Business Partner to produce templates and reports.
- Support budget holders with financial year end process; contribute to the preparation of the annual accounts.
- Build relationships with key budget holders and keep in regular communication to provide a first-class management accounting service.
- Adhoc support and analysis to support decision making around change, new projects and cost savings.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Part Qualified CIMA (preferable) or equivalent qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Experience producing or assisting with management accounts
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills, capable of effective negotiating with budget holders and understanding their needs.
- Ability to explain financial concepts, systems and procedures to a diverse group of non-finance colleagues.
- Strong analytical skills, enabling recommendations to be drawn from complex information and data
- Hands-on experience of using mid-range accounting software combined with strong Excel skills
- A great communicator, able to win confidence of others and relate to wide range of colleagues.
- Pro-active approach to seeking solutions to problems, able to use initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy and varied environment.
- Flexible approach to work
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
Apply for Finance Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly