Administrative Assistant (Mission & Ministry)
We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant to support the mission and ministry work in the Diocese of Edinburgh. You will work very closely with the Bishop’s & Dean’s PA and help to make sure both the Bishop and the Dean are able to use their time as efficiently as possible.
The Diocesan Office has a small and very friendly team of staff in a pleasant office very close to Haymarket. We are therefore very keen to get the right personality in the role to work within our team, as well as finding someone with the right skills. If you would like to discuss any aspects of the job before applying you are very welcome to ring Simon Filsell, Diocesan Administrator, on 0131 538 7033.
We are looking for someone with:
- A professional but pastoral approach to work
- Strong administrative and organisational abilities
- Ability to work independently and flexibly
- Good written verbal communication skills
- Computer skills – use of MS Office suite (or equivalent) to a basic level
- Prior experience in an administration role
All staff are fully supported and developed through our Annual Review process