We’re looking for a highly motivated, organised and enthusiastic individual to work with our clients Regional Fundraising team to develop fundraising in the South Central and South East Region, as a Regional Fundraiser.
Position: Regional Fundraiser
Location: Homebased within the Sussex or Surrey area
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: circa £24,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, season ticket loan, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Cycle2Work scheme, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 20 June 2019
Interview Date: 28 June 2019
Collaborating with the Regional Fundraising team, the Regional Fundraiser will:
- Promote and implement a range of exciting fundraising events
- Develop corporate fundraising partnerships and community fundraising initiatives
- Recruit and support a network of “In Aid” of supporters who will carry out their own fundraising so that income generation targets are achieved.
The Regional Fundraiser will:
- Have excellent IT skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to the role.
- Have the ability to drive and use of a car with business use cover.
- Be a team player with excellent communication and people skills.
- Be pro-active, flexible, resilient and good-humoured.
- Be prepared to organise and manage a busy workload to meet deadlines.
- Be able to develop positive and productive networks both within the association and externally across communities in the South Central and South East Region.
- Have a suitable background from working in both community and events fundraising.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke and to raise stroke awareness in the local population. Our client offers a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options, with opportunities to progress your career.
About the Organisation
Rebuilding lives after stroke.
Our client believes everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there. They provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives. Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them and join the team.
You may also be interested in this role if you have worked in areas such as Fundraising, Fundraiser, Community Fundraiser, Community Fundraising, Regional Fundraiser, Regional Fundraising, Events.