Help to Claim Team Leader
Citizens Advice South Warwickshire has recently formed through the merger of the Citizens Advice offices in Warwick and Stratford on Avon Districts. Together we have a significant track record of developing services that support those with complex advice needs and that ‘reach out’ to the most vulnerable and excluded in our community. Last year, we helped nearly 9,000 people with around 35,000 problems.
Fixed Term to March 2020
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for someone to lead our help to claim service. The role includes:
- Providing specialist advice and case worker services to clients with their Universal Credit claim.
- Consultation and support to Help to Claim Team members on eligibility and complex Universal Credit issues and ensuring quality standards are met.
- Coordinating appointment and service cover for the Help to Claim service.
- Work to the direction of the training supervisor in the development and training of help to claim volunteers.
You will report to the Advice Services Manager and must have:
- Ability to manage a caseload, manage time, meet deadlines whilst maintaining progress to targets and meeting quality standards.
- Ability to give and receive feedback objectively and sensitively and a willingness to challenge constructively, and support others with their development.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team in a busy environment and coordinate the day to day running of a service.
For further information and an application pack, please visit our website.
Closing date: 9.00 a.m. Wednesday 12th June 2019
Interviews will be held on: Friday 21st June 2019
More searches like this
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Training Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon