Partnerships and Inclusion Manager
Citizens Advice South Warwickshire has recently formed through the merger of the Citizens Advice offices in Warwick and Stratford on Avon Districts. Together we have a significant track record of developing services that support those with complex advice needs and that ‘reach out’ to the most vulnerable and excluded in our community. Last year, we helped nearly 9,000 people with around 35,000 problems.
Maternity cover - 9 months from July 2019
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for someone to lead and manage our inclusion work - from services that help people to tackle financial barriers to seeking work, to supporting those in debt or threatened with homelessness. The role includes:
- Project management - ensuring services achieve the greatest impact for our clients and meet funder requirements;
- Management of partner organisations working with us to deliver services;
- Devising measures and effective monitoring systems, preparing reports for funders and facilitating project steering groups to ensure services are successfully delivered and achieve the required outcomes and outputs;
- Developing partnerships to help promote services to target communities and other key stakeholders;
- Supporting the sustainability and growth of our services through identifying opportunities to support fundraising and income generation activities.
You will report to the CEO and must have:
- experience of successfully managing funded projects/services in the statutory and/or voluntary sector, preferably within a social welfare or health related setting
- good written and verbal communication skills and with excellent interpersonal skills
- experience of team and staff management/supervision
- ability to manage a heavy workload, and to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight timescales.
- Access to transport and ability to travel across Warwickshire
For further information and an application pack, please visit our website.
Closing date: 11.00 a.m. Monday 10th June 2019
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 18th June 2019
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Stratford-upon-Avon