Directorate Support Officer - Administration
Position: Directorate Support Officer x 2
Location: Cricklewood, NW London
Salary: £24,398 to £27,160 dependent on experience
This charity makes sure people living with MS are at the centre of everything they do. And it’s this commitment that unites them across the UK.
Their vision is a world free from the effects of MS. Their ultimate goal is to find a cure. But until then, they will do all they can to help people with MS to live life, knowing they don't have to face MS alone. The charity's strategy is based on what people with MS have told them is important to them. It gives them a clear and determined focus.
They have big aspirations and they need brilliant new people to help them achieve their ambitious goals. Will you join their team to stop MS?
You'll have all round administrative skills with knowledge and experience of using Microsoft packages. A background in events administration is desirable.
You'll be a dynamic team player, armed with a positive, can-do attitude. You'll have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels, both orally and in writing.
The ability to develop and maintain relationships with office and home-based staff is essential. In addition you'll have an ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload, a willingness to undertake other responsibilities and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Closing date: Monday 27 May 2019 at 8am
Interviews will be held on Thursday 6 June 2019
To Apply and for More Information:
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board. Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)