Marketing and Design Manager
A unique opportunity for an experienced Marketing and Design Manager has arisen with a leading independent school. The key focus of this position is to communicate key brand messages using creative and innovative thinking. You will take responsibility for the brand and marketing strategy in this hands-on role.
This is a great opportunity for a creative and experienced marketing professional to utilise their skills in design, artwork and photography to create immediate impact.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of agreed brand and marketing strategy
- Designing and artworking on and offline marketing materials and content
- Managing the Production process for all marketing collateral
- Photographing key school events
- Event management when necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive marketing experience
- Experience and confidence using Indesign to produce artwork
- Creative ability to design marketing materials
- Ability to capture, edit and retouch photos
- Line management experience
Salary: 33,000-35,000 DOE
Contract: Permanent / Full time
If you are a marketing professional keen to use your creative flair to create real impact across multiple channels please get in touch by emailing your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk for more information! This role firmly closes Friday 17th May at midday.