Project Manager – Learning Disability Service Provision
Job title: Project Manager - Community Connections
Reports to: Operations Director
Salary: £31,000.00 (3% uplift on completion of probationary period)
Hours: 36 per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Based at Summerstown, London SW17. You may be required to work at other sites in South London
Our client is a South London based charity creating opportunities and offering support for young people and adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
They are seeking a Project Manager to oversee a programme of community outreach support and health & wellbeing activities.
Their mission is to empower people with learning disabilities and autism to access education and employment, address health inequalities, reduce social isolation and to live happier, healthier lives connected to their communities.
This highly- rewarding role is an opportunity to work with a talented, closely-knit team and make a real difference to the lives the people they support.
Who are they looking for?
Someone who is Adventurous; Friendly; Encouraging; Supportive of relationships; Connecting; Advocating; Respectful and Resourceful
- Significant management experience of working with people with Learning Disabilities and Autism in a social care setting
- Excellent service delivery and quality assurance credentials
- Bid writing / tendering experience would be an advantage
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of reporting on project outcomes and impact
- A Health and Social Care qualification (NVQ level 3 or above) desirable
Why work for this organisation?
- They support people to enjoy varied, rewarding lives
- They pride ourselves on their diversity
- Excellent pension
- Flexible working
- A busy, friendly office environment
- A wide variety of online, internal and external training opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
Closing date: 28th May 2019
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
All applicants are required to complete an enhanced DBS check and provide 2 references.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Marketing Education Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Management Education Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Operations & Service Delivery Education Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Business Development & Commercial Education Full Time jobs in London (South)
- Training Education Full Time jobs in London (South)