Internal Communications Manager
A well loved animal welfare charity are seeking an experienced Internal Communications Manager to join their dedicated team, and lead the development of their internal communications strategy. They are looking for someone who has the expertise to plan and develop a new intranet, working across departments to offer advice and expertise on effective employee engagement.
This is an extremely varied position, requiring a strategic approach to the charity's internal communications, whilst also requiring the creative ability to edit, commission and write content for staff publications and implement internal communications campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the charity's internal communications channels such as staff publications, intranet and social media
- Planning, project managing and developing a new intranet alongside the Head of Media & PR and Head of IT
- Provide advice and expertise on internal communications to the senior leadership team and staff organisation wide
- Manage the forward planning and implementation of internal communications campaigns
- The recruitment, line management and development of an Internal Communications Officer
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge and experience within internal communications in order to confidently consult with the senior leadership team
- Demonstratable experience managing an intranet in order to take the lead on the charity's introduction of a new system
- Significant experience planning and delivering innovative and creative internal communications campaigns in order to promote the charity's values and great work across the organisation
- Extensive experience of internal communications within a geographically dispersed organisation to ensure all staff and volunteers across the nation can access regular updates and feedback
This role is a permanent full-time position, based in their renowned London location and offers a salary of £40,000.
If you are an experienced Internal Communications professional with a passion for animal welfare, looking for the opportunity to be given real responsibility and make a real change in an established organisation, be sure to get in touch! Please send your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. The role will firmly close Tuesday 28th May at 8.00am.