Job Title: Trusts Officer
Hours: Full time/permanent
Salary: £24k - £26k
Location: Andover with flexibility for home working
We are working in partnership with a health charity that funds medical research and provides a range of support services. The charity is now seeking to appoint a Trusts Officer to manage relationships with a portfolio of funders, producing engaging, accurate and timely communications. Working in the Trusts and Philanthropy team, you will collaborate with colleagues across the organisation, managing a portfolio of existing relationships with charitable trusts and cultivating new relationships. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Excellent writing skills to produce copy that is inspiring, concise and informative
- Ability to work proactively under own initiative to meet deadlines
- A flexible approach, willing to work with and support colleagues across the organisation
You will have a collaborative working style with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. You will also have excellent communication skills, an aptitude for research and relationship building to help the charity achieve their mission.
If you feel you have the drive and skills to succeed in this essential role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV and supporting statement to Jill Livingstone, Charisma Charity Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting our reference JO1665.
Closing date for applications: 30 May 2019
Interview date: 20 June 2019
More searches like this
- Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Andover
- Major Donor/ Gifts Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Andover
- Statutory Fundraising Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Andover
- Supporter Development Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Andover
- Trusts & Foundations Health & Medical Full Time jobs in Andover