Marketing Officer (Fundraising)
A well-established Sports Membership Organisation is seeking a Marketing expert to join their brand-new Income Generation Team. You will cover all membership marketing activity across a range of digital, print and events.
This role joins the new and expanding team to coordinate marketing activity across its 66,000 strong membership and supports the development and implementation of the fundraising strategy and its marketing. You will support the Head of Marketing and Membership and work with the wider team, confidently working autonomously where necessary.
The role offers scope to use a wide range of marketing and communications skills, to have real ownership of projects and join a creative and collaborative team.
You will be responsible for:
- Running the day-to-day acquisition and retention campaigns
-Support of individual fundraising activity
- Account management of corporate partners
- Monitoring and analysing statistics to produce extracts and reports for colleagues when required
The ideal candidate will meet these essential criteria:
- Proven fundraising or marketing experience within a charity or membership organisation
- Experience engaging with stakeholders
- Ability to innovate and generate creative solutions to practical challenges
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
This role is based in Guildford, however there is flexible working available, please ask for more details! The salary is 26,000 and this is a permanent position.
If you are passionate about the environment and are looking to use your marketing and/or fundraising experience to make a positive impact this role could be perfect for you! Please email your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
This role will close on Friday 17th May at 8.00am.