Head of Partnerships
RNIB’s partnerships are crucial in helping to change the lives of millions of blind and partially sighted people in the UK. To ensure this life-changing work continues and that we continue to develop mutually beneficial partnerships, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader and fundraiser to play a pivotal role as Head of Partnerships.
This is an exciting time to join the team with a new brand and a new organisational strategy, as Head of Partnerships you will provide strategic leadership and direction to the Philanthropy, Corporate, Trust and Statutory funding teams and will be responsible for growing and diversifying our high value income streams and developing deeper, more strategic relationships.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and growing our existing relationships with key high value supporters (including major donors, large corporate partners, statutory and trust funders)
- Identifying opportunities to develop new partnerships with individuals and organisations
- Developing innovative opportunities for strategic relationships that go beyond pure financial support
If you have a track record of leading high value fundraising income generation in a large or medium sized charity (in at least two of: philanthropy, corporate partnerships or statutory funding) with experience of developing strategic relationships over the medium to long term we would be delighted to hear from you.
In exchange we offer a competitive salary, a stimulating and supportive working environment and a benefits package including:
- 26 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), which increases with service
- Excellent pension schemes
- Interest free season ticket loans and cycle to work schemes
- Free eye tests and Health Cash Plans
- In-house training and development opportunities
If you would like to apply for this great job opportunity and believe you have the skills and experience to work towards a world where there are no barriers to people with sight loss please click the apply button.
Closing date: May 29th 2019.
Interview date: w/c June 17th 2019.
We’re the Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) and we’re here for everyone affected by sight loss. Working for us means working for one of the UK’s biggest charities, supporting almost two million people living with sight loss in the UK.
RNIB is committed to being an Equal Opportunities organisation and we welcome applications from people with sight loss.