Advice and Training Supervisor
In line with the stated Aims Principles and Policies of Citizens Advice you will supervise the practicalities of running the advice session and ensure adequate staffing and resource. To Co-ordinate the recruitment, training and development of our CASB team.
You will have experience of running an advice session and working extensively with Volunteers.
You will be required to;
- Develop the organisations volunteering strategy and annual work plan; ensuring that volunteers views and needs are considered in all plans.
- Oversee the organisation’s training programme and where necessary, assist trainees through self-learning modules and review progress on a regular basis.
- Keep technical knowledge up to date and provide appropriate level of support and supervision to individual workers depending on their level of competence.
- Quality check and monitor the case records / telephone calls to meet the stipulated quality standard.
- Undertake advice work/casework as required.
PROVISONAL INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 12 June 2019
More searches like this
- Operations & Service Delivery Human Rights Full Time jobs in Solihull
- Business Development & Commercial Human Rights Full Time jobs in Solihull
- Training Human Rights Full Time jobs in Solihull
- Human Resources Human Rights Full Time jobs in Solihull
- Policy & Research Human Rights Full Time jobs in Solihull