Major Gifts and Partnerships Fundraiser
Job Title: Major Gifts & Partnerships Fundraiser
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: Circa £28k
We are working in partnership with a West Sussex Hospice, an independent local charity that has been caring for and supporting those in the community who are in the last phase of their lives for almost 30 years.
The charity is now seeking to appoint a Major Gifts & Partnerships Fundraiser which is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced fundraiser to join the team. Reporting to the Director of Fundraising and Communications the successful individual will lead the stewardship and account management of key funder relationships. You will develop and implement the strategy of raising money from charitable trusts, corporate partnerships and high net worth individuals. The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant fundraising experience
- Specialist knowledge of major gift fundraising from Trusts and individuals, including strategic planning and reporting
- Experience of leading the planning and organizing of major gifts events
- Line management experience of staff and volunteers
- Experience of broader fundraising disciplines, particularly corporate fundraising is desirable
We are seeking an enthusiastic and engaging individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and a Supporting Statement in a word format to Charisma Charity Recruitment email@example.com quoting our reference JO1664.
Closing date for applications: Monday 10 June 2019
Interview dates: 17,18 and 19 June 2019