Senior Trusts Officer
Our client is currently looking for an excellent Trust Fundraising Officer who is eager to develop and nurture their well-established trusts and foundations programme and play an important role in the Stop MS Appeal.
Position – Senior Trusts Officer
Type - Full-time, Permanent
Location – Cricklewood, NW London
Salary – Circa £32K to £37K per annum, depending on experience
Department - Fundraising
This charity put people living with MS at the centre of everything they do, and it’s this commitment that unites them across the UK.
Their vision is a world free from the effects of MS. Their ultimate goal is to find a cure. But until then, they will do all that they can to enable people with MS to live life, knowing that they do not have to face MS alone.
The charity have a strategy that is based on what people with MS have told them is important to them, and it gives our client a clear and determined focus. They have big aspirations and they need brilliant new people to help them achieve their ambitious goals.
About this job
You'll need to be an experienced trust fundraiser, an excellent relationship manager and be comfortable in an outward facing role in addition to strong writing skills. You will also need to demonstrate success in personally securing multi-year grants and maintaining meaningful relationships with major funders.
The successful applicant will manage the team’s mid-value Trusts with some responsibility for a selected number of high-value Trusts. They will be motivated to achieving their individual income target and ensuring new opportunities are maximised.
Closing date: Tuesday 21st May at 9:00am
Interview date: Friday 31st May
To Apply and for More Information:
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board. Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
The charity is committed to promoting equality and diversity.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Campaigning Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Community Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Events Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)