Social Media Manager
Based in remarkable Central London offices, this membership body is a commercially-focused not for profit and charities leader. They are perhaps the world's most forward-thinking professional membership body, and work across the globe to build their profession, contributing to a fairer and more transparent society. They have a remarkable reach across both professionals and students, who are among the worlds most qualified and highly-sought after.
Organisations worldwide trust their designation, and they work tireless to master emerging trends and legislation, contributing to their shape wherever appropriate.
Because of all this, they are able to create innovative, strategic-thinking professionals the fast-changing world needs.
Among other things, the Social Media Manager will be responsible for:
- Create, own and deliver the Social Media marketing strategy to help build the global recognition of the brand and the global recruitment and retention of the membership base.
- Lead the appointment and management of Social Media, Content and Creative agencies to drive performance and value.
- Robustly analyse and report on all social media activity and spend to drive organisational learning and consistently increase ROI through systematic optimisation.
- Manage and control the social media budget and expenditure to cost-effectively drive highly creative and high performing social media campaigns.
- To proactively evolve and innovate the social media marketing activities in line with latest trends in best practice and technology, where appropriate.
- To work collaboratively with regional marketing teams to understand and meet their social media marketing needs, driving organisational learning, innovation and best practice.
- Ensure social media is integrated with other digital channels by working closely with other members of the marketing services team.
- Line-manage two marketing communication executives who are responsible for all the tactical and technical elements of implementing the social media activities.
To be successful and enjoy your time as a Social Media Manager here, you'll need:
- Extensive experience in social media content development, and campaign management across multiple platforms and international markets.
- Significant experience working with major social platforms and reporting tools.
- In-depth experience managing agencies and budgets to achieve continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable experience working effectively in matrix structures and complex stakeholder environments.
- Proven experience delivering localised campaigns in a global organisation would be distinctly advantageous.
- First rate agency management skills, including proven ability to oversee outstanding and innovative creative execution in line with brand guidelines
- Strong planning and project management skills and ability to deliver multiple complex campaigns on time and to budget
- Desirably, understanding of the professional services and accountancy.
- Strong data analysis, management and interpretation skills, which is likely to include advanced Microsoft Excel, and the ability to interpret and present data and recommendations through clear, accessible and meaningful reports
The successful candidate will secure a role at an leading organisation in a wonderful Central London location, earning up to £50,000 on a permanent basis.