Head of Campaigns
A high profile Government organisations based in Central London.
- You will lead the strategic planning, development and implementation of communications campaigns.
- Work on identifying and building partnerships with external partners.
- Be the go to for senior colleagues and project teams across the organisation on effective communication strategies to increase impact.
- You will create and deliver content through internal and managed external agencies to convey the organisations messages to its audiences via a range of different channels.
- Identify the need for research and to commission, interpret and apply research to provide insights into audiences, data for evaluation for internal and external engagement.
- Lead a team and develop communication and personal capability.
- Provide a strategic lead for the organisations Contacts Team.
- Manage and deploy a significantly large marketing budget in an efficient and effective way.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivery large scale strategic communications campaigns.
- Significant experience of leading and managing teams and budgets to drive for results which add demonstrable value to the organisation's work.
- Substantial experience of good stakeholder and partner engagement and impactful internal and external influencing skills.
- Experience of digital communications approaches as part of a multi-channel approach to marketing.
Offering £280 - £350 per day PAYE starting ASAP for a 6 month duration with possible extension.