EUSS Support Officer
Fixed-term contract to 31 March 2020
Citizens Advice Liverpool is delighted to have been awarded Home Office funding to assist vulnerable EU nationals complete their EU Settled Status applications. At a key time for ensuring people from EU countries feel welcome in the UK and can take advantage of their legal rights to remain here, we are seeking someone who shares our commitment and demonstrates a passion for working with people from diverse backgrounds.
Operating across the Liverpool City Region, you will establish and deliver a responsive face-to-face, video and telephone service within a challenging timescale. You will support volunteers in Liverpool and also advisers at other local Citizens Advice in the area: Wirral, Sefton, Knowsley, St Helens and Halton.
The service will in particular seek to support vulnerable people from: Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities; disabled people; people with serious health conditions; victims of domestic abuse; elderly people and young adults who have left care.
After helping applicants to identify and collate the necessary documentary evidence, you will assist them to submit their application.
The successful applicant will demonstrate, among other things:
- Ability to plan, develop and deliver a complex project with targets
- Ability to sensitively empower and engage with adults who are EU nationals and experience social exclusion
- Ability to coach others in using online systems
- Ability to recruit, induct, train and supervise a small team of volunteers.
To apply please visit our website
or email – email@example.com
The successful applicant may be required to pass a DBS check as a condition of employment.
Closing Date for Applications: 9am on Monday 20 May 2019
Interviews will be held 30th May 2019
More searches like this
- Administration Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Wirral
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Wirral
- Training Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Wirral
- IT & Web Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Wirral
- Volunteer Recruitment & Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Wirral