Marketing & Communications Manager (Maternity Contract)
Our client is a well established UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain the brand.
- Devise media relations.
- Develop and implement engagement campaigns.
- Develop the social media presence.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Line manage 3 direct reports.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience devising and delivering marketing and media campaigns.
- Marketing and communications management experience from charity sector.
- Proven experience managing budgets, and external agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Package on offer:
- Salary between £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
- On site parking.