A leading Faith Based Charity with international network
- Understanding and communication the objectives of the organisation.
- Developing and implementing proactive strategies to promote the work of the charity including our campaigning and fundraising work.
- Reputational management including crisis communications
- Managing the press office and leading proactive and reactive communications
- Overseeing the development of a new website
- Overseeing the management of digital channels especially Instagram and Facebook
- Supporting the production of digital content including video, graphics and images.
- Developing a case study stories bank
- Managing 4 national and regional comms officers plus 3 digital officers.
- Providing advice to Senior Leadership on sensitive media issues
- Support the work of other team members
- Developing and sustaining positive relationships with department and unit heads
- Delivering training, advice and support on external communications
- A minimum of 8 years in PR, communications or journalism working with print, broadcast plus digital and social media.
- Extensive management experience
- Clear understanding of the importance of branding and maintaining reputation
- Proven experience in delivering major national campaigns incorporating traditional and social media.
- Ability hook on-going campaigns onto breaking news and trending topics.
- Analysing and reporting the effectiveness of campaigns in terms of reach but also engagement analytics.
1 year FTC
3 direct reports and reporting into the Head of PR and Media