Senior Partnerships Manager
Senior Partnerships Manager
Responsible for London (North & East region)
Permanent, full time
Salary £35,400 pa (within the grade £33,400 to £39,500 pa)
Employ your sales, marketing and church leadership experience, along with your public speaking skills to make a real and lasting difference.
About the organisation
Our client is a leading Christian child development charity. Their work is Christ-centred, church-based and child-focused working through the local church in 25 of the poorest countries.
At the heart of their ministry is a relentless passion to act on their faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty: a purpose embodied in the phrase ‘Releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name’.
Their Partnership Teams sit within their Partnerships Department, which fosters relationships with key existing and prospective partners and is committed to growing the number of children in developing countries who benefit from their ministry.
About the role
As a Senior Partnerships Manager responsible for North West/North East of London, you’ll work within the Partnerships Department to establish, build, maintain and grow relationships with existing and potential Church Partners to manage local events in order to maximise the opportunities from these partnerships and to achieve regional acquisition and ‘beyond sponsorship’ objectives. You will engage and develop your direct reports identifying strengths and developing them where needed. You will work in collaboration with volunteers, the philanthropy and events team to maximise impact.
- Actively maintain and promote our client's Christian Ethos and Values;
- Maximise the number of child sponsorships from within designated area from churches and local events;
- Maximise ‘beyond sponsorship’ income within your region
- Foster and lead an agile team with great culture and development at the core
- Assist the effective working of the Regional Partnerships Department.
- Work collaboratively across the charity to effectively meet objectives;
To flourish in this role, you’ll need:
- Sales and marketing experience essential with a proven track record of sales achievement and the ability to generate opportunities and manage relationships;
- Church leader experience with an understanding of the aspirations and challenges church leaders face in their ministries;
- To be a confident and effective public speaker;
- Line-management experience;
- Educated to at least A level standard and/or be able to show relevant work-based experience in a results driven organisation;
- Core office/administrative skills. You must be fluent in English and competent in written and numerical work, with experience of basic office systems such as Microsoft Office;
- A full driving licence with car (mileage expenses paid),
- Ideally located in the High Wycombe, Watford, St Albans area or within easy travelling distance.
It would help (but isn’t essential) to have:
- A proven track record of excellent persuasive telephone skills
The role requires a personal commitment to the Christian faith and a deep connection to our client's ministry to children and alignment with the charity's cultural attributes. Good time-management and proactive relationship building skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team, you’ll need to be creative, innovative and flexible, perform to a high standard and be willing and able to undertake periodic overseas travel. All these attributes are essential for the role.
Location & Benefits
This is a permanent full-time responsible for the geographical area North West/ North East London out to Norfolk, home-based role working 35 hours per week over a flexible working pattern with some Sunday working.
Generous benefits include 10% employer pension contribution, 5 normal working weeks’ annual leave a year (pro rata), plus normal bank holidays (pro rata). Group Life and Income Protection cover on appointment and private healthcare and dental cover on successful completion of probationary period.
The closing date for completed applications is Monday 20 May 2019.
First interviews will be via video call and second interview will be w/c 3 & 10 June.
Please submit your application as soon as possible as the right is reserved to change the closing date of vacancies. Late applications may be considered.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application for this position.
Please note that our client cannot consider applicants who do not presently have the right to work in the UK.
Our client is a child-focused ministry; they believe every child should be known, loved and protected. One area of the interview will explore your personal commitment to child protection. A satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be a requirement once a conditional offer of employment is made to successful candidates.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Faith-Based Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Marketing Faith-Based Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Management Faith-Based Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Operations & Service Delivery Faith-Based Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Business Development & Commercial Faith-Based Full Time jobs in London (East)