Digital Marketing Manager
The primary responsibility of the Digital Marketing Manager is to maintain, optimise and develop the OA’s online presence across web, social media and other online channels with the aim of enhancing the OA’s online profile amongst its target audience, increasing awareness of and participation with its services and supporting its income generating capability.
Manage and Optimise the OA’s Online Presence. Ensure that the OA maintains an effective, integrated online presence across web, social media and other online channels that support the activities of the OA’s departments and its income generating capability, as well as enhancing its profile and the awareness of the OA amongst its target audience.
Plan, Develop and Implement Online and Digital Initiatives. Participate in the planning and implementation of new online and digital initiatives either in support of the OA’s marketing plans, or its wider business objectives, collaborating with other departments and third party suppliers as required.
Support Development and Delivery of OA’s Marketing Plans and Campaigns. Contribute to the development and delivery of the OA’s marketing plans and campaigns, advising on the most effective use of online and social media channels, and proposing ways of enhancing or exploiting the OA’s online presence.
The post holder may be required to carry out other duties that are reasonably to be considered within the scope and purpose of the job and aptitudes of the job holder.
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge
- Preferably educated to degree level in a relevant subject or with relevant technical training and qualifications.
- Excellent knowledge of web and digital services development and management, including SEO, paid-for campaigns and API.
- Strong knowledge of social media management skills and techniques.
- Good writing and content generation skills are desirable.
- Good level of knowledge of capturing, editing and utilising video and other material.
- Familiarity with project management methodology and tools would be an advantage.
- A good understanding of GPDR.
- A good working knowledge of the UK Armed Forces would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress is a must.
- Desirable knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Photoshop and Indesign.
- At least five year’s experience providing web, digital and social media support, preferably in a charity or membership organisation of a similar size.
- Proven experience of growing an organisation’s online presence and its income generating capability, and of running effective online campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience of providing sound advice to senior managers on the use of web, digital and social media to support an organisation’s business objectives.
- Proven experience of managing digital projects in order to enhance online capabilities or upgrade platforms.
- Confident, self-motivated and proactive with the ability to use initiative and take responsibility for developing and implementing plans.
- Possess tact, diplomacy and have the ability to communicate at all levels both within an organisation and with external agencies and partners.
- Well organised and collaborative with the ability to prioritise, manage a busy workload and multitask.
More searches like this
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare jobs in London (Central)
- Campaigning Social Care & Welfare jobs in London (Central)
- IT & Web Development Social Care & Welfare jobs in London (Central)
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Social Care & Welfare jobs in London (Central)