Communications Business Partner
Be part of a huge organisation, influencing the market through multiple channels of offerings.
The key responsibilities for the Communications Business Partner will be:
- Support the Head of Communications and Marketing in the delivery and implementation of the National Communications Plan within a specific business unit, or group of business units.
- Work in partnership with leaders to implement local communication projects; including supporting the development of case studies, press releases and other content which demonstrate the positive difference Companies is making to services.
- Ensure change programmes are implemented smoothly, colleagues are engaged, informed and good news stories are shared internally and externally to create a positive culture.
- Influence, coach and mentor business leaders and act as a primary contact for first class professional guidance and customer service.
- Work with the wider Communications and Marketing team to see that Companies builds, maintains and improves its reputation locally, has good relationships with its stakeholders and that a comprehensive programme of communication is in place.
- Act as a primary contact to senior management team, working with colleagues, commissioners and external stakeholders such as GPs on a day-to-day basis.
The successful Communications Business Partner based in Bath will have:
Communication Plans, Projects and Change Programmes
- Partner with leaders on the development of case studies, press releases and other content which demonstrates the positive difference Companies is making to the services within your business unit including the identification of such stories in line with the Communications Business Plan.
- Support media management where directed by the PR & PA Manager, acting as a second-line response to media enquiries and supporting the press office where required and requested.
- Support and implement strategically important internal communications programmes in partnership with stakeholders from across the business - including oversight and management of Companies intranet: Jam and electronic newsletters within the national framework.
- Support communications projects as directed by the Head of Communications and Marketing, in particular supporting other business units where capacity and expertise permits and allows.
- Maintain, develop and implement effective two way communications plans.
Key Stakeholder Management
- Oversee and support positive external stakeholder engagement on a local level, partner with your Managing Director's to progress and action key priorities while at all times aligning your work with the Communications Plan.
- Oversee and co-ordinate engagement through the Citizens' Panel, a group of c. 300 people nationally who gets involved in our transformation programmes.
- [Where appropriate] Oversee and manage the Citizens' Panel through which members of the local community are engaged and ensure this is embedded in the operational plan
- Provide advice, guidance and support on all Communications and Marketing matters as the "Face" of the Communications and Marketing team in your locality.
- Take part in the 24/7 phone on-call rota, providing occasional communications advice and support to colleagues from across all of Companies outside of office hours.
Operational Execution / Delivery of Communications and Marketing Key Performance
The successful Communications Business Partner based in South West - Bath will receive:
£37,000 - £40,000
Autonomy to work from home