Commercial Digital Manager
Based in London, this client sits at a unique intersection between the public sector, not for profit, and retail. Their purpose is to cultivate the British economy through various means, particularly via international partnerships, world-class digital services, and product sales & exports.
Through a global network in 4 key regions - Europe, the Americas, APMEA, China and North East Asia - they implement marketing strategies based on customer insight, knowledge of the barriers to growth and solutions for addressing them.
The Commercial Digital Manager will lead on the digital performance of the Retail network of online shops and B2B websites, driving an increase in overall revenue and profit. This will involve ownership of the acquisition channels & associated budgets to drive increased efficiencies & conversion improvement. Key responsibilities will cover:
To be succesful and enjoy your time as Commercial Digital Manager you will need:
- Previous E-commerce & Online experience
- Digital marketing channel experience (SEM)
- Knowledge & experience of CMS systems
- Experienced at negotiating and managing deliverables from third party suppliers to agreed targets
- Excellent proficiency across all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in people management, setting objectives & targets to support the overall operation targets
- Demonstrable analytical skills with knowledge of research and marketing and an evidence based approach
- Effective communication skills with both internal & external stakeholders at all decision-making levels
- Business process, analysis and financial control experience.
The successful candidates will secure a 12 month Fixed Term Contract and earn up to £60,000.