Marketing and Communications Executive (Fundraising)
A fantastic, national children's charity are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Executive to join their Individual Giving Acquisition and Products Team. This is an exciting time to join an innovative team to help deliver their ambitious plan for the year ahead.
You will be responsible for:
- Using you communications experience to support the senior fundraiser in devising agreeing and delivering the gaming aspects of Individual Giving s strategy
- Project management of their Children s Christmas fundraising campaign
- Direction and management of agencies and suppliers on this activity
- Evaluation and reporting of campaign activity
You ll be working to support Fundraisers, Senior Fundraisers and Fundraising Managers to deliver the agreed departmental strategy, goals and standards, and working effectively with other departments and functions across the organisation to maximise income for children.
Ideally, you will have:
- Working Marketing knowledge
- Experience of project and campaign management
- Experience of working in a charity
- The ability to build positive and effective working relationships across teams, both internally and externally
If you are passionate about marketing and communications, with an interest in fundraising and keen to learn, we d love to hear from you!
Salary: £22,366 - £26,025. Based in Central London. Fixed Term Contract Until January 2020.
For more information on the role please email your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk The role firmly closes Friday 3rd May.