Trust and Foundations Officer (Part time)
Our client is a well established UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Research and monitor new target trusts.
- Develop and manage relationships with existing and potential donors.
- Develop and write compelling and persuasive proposals to prospective donors.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the trust marketplace.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Experience delivering fundraising income from trusts and foundations.
- Experience of researching and identifying new funding opportunities.
- Experience using Raisers Edge.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site parking.