Partnership Support Manager
Partnership Support Manager
Office based – Fleet, Hampshire
35 hours per week Monday – Friday 9.00- 17.00
Salary £33,400 pa
Within the grade £33,400 - £39,500 pa
Use your experience of people management and strategic development, marketing/sales/customer service to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of children in poverty.
Our client is a leading Christian child development charity. Their work is Christ-centred, church-based and child-focused working through the local church in 25 of the poorest countries.
At the heart of our client's ministry is a relentless passion to act on their faith and empower every child left vulnerable by poverty: a purpose embodied in the phrase ‘Releasing children from poverty in Jesus’ name’.
About the role
As Partnership Support Manager you’ll lead a dynamic team to provide an outstanding level of customer service to the Partnerships Department. In this role, you’ll be responsible for three teams, the Field Experience Team, the Partnership Research Team and the Administrative Support Team. You’ll be confident in providing excellent leadership to this newly formed department, using your people management skill to coach and develop your direct reports towards greater effectiveness.
- Actively maintain and promote our client's Christian ethos and values;
- Ensure effective collaboration with internal & external stakeholders;
- Foster and lead an agile department with great culture and development at the core;
- Constantly strive to improve, refine, automate and develop work in the Partnership Support Team;
- Ensure all processes are compliant with regulators and in line with organisational policies and best practice.
To flourish in the role you’ll need:
- Experience in a sales/marketing/customer service-related discipline;
- Experience of strategic development and implementation;
- Education to A-Level standard and/or be able to show relevant work-based experience;
- Core office/administrative skills being fluent in English and competent in written and numerical work, with experience of basic office systems such as Microsoft Office.
- It would help (but isn’t essential) to have:
- Knowledge of major donor best practice;
- Knowledge of planning international travel in the developing world;
- Experience of using a CRM solution.
The charity need you to be:
- Personally committed to the Christian faith;
- Deeply connected to our client's ministry to children and aligned to their cultural attributes;
- A ‘people person’, highly collaborative with experience of working in a results-driven organisation;
- A problem-solver, creative, innovative and flexible;
- Able to understand and develop systems and processes.
The organisation is a great place to work, in their modern ‘agile’ office just 15-minute walk from Fleet station. Benefits include enhanced pension scheme with 10% employer contribution, 25 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays, Income Protection and Group Life cover on appointment, AXA PPP Healthcare and Denplan dental insurance on successful completion of probation.
The closing date for completed applications 11:00am on Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews will take place w/c 3rd June 2019.
Late applications may be considered. Please submit your application as soon as possible as our client reserve the right to change the closing date of their vacancies.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
Please note that our client cannot consider applicants who do not presently have the right to work in the UK.
Our client is a child-focused ministry; they believe every child should be known, loved and protected. One area of the interview will explore your personal commitment to child protection. A satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be a requirement once a conditional offer of employment is made to successful candidates.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Marketing Faith-Based Part Time jobs in South East England
- Management Faith-Based Part Time jobs in South East England
- Operations & Service Delivery Faith-Based Part Time jobs in South East England
- Business Development & Commercial Faith-Based Part Time jobs in South East England
- PR & Communications Faith-Based Part Time jobs in South East England