Business Development Lead- Charity
Our client is a well established charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Research and engage with third party partnerships in the region.
- Deliver participation and social events to secure sponsorship's from individuals and corporate participants.
- Recruit volunteers to assist with events.
- Maintain Raisers Edge database.
- Liaise with Fundraising Manager to review all income targets and budgets.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fundraising experience.
- Experience hitting and exceeding financial targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Full driving licence.
Package on offer:
- Salary up to £30,500 depending on experience.
- 22 days annual leave.
- On-site parking