Corporate Partnerships Manager
Our client is a leading international development organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and oversee structured new business pipeline.
- Manage specific partnerships, ensuring fundraising target is delivered.
- Provide excellent account management to all partners and prospects.
- Deliver agreed personal and team income targets and objectives.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- High level of commercial awareness and professionalism.
- Ability to build and maintains strong interpersonal relationships with key contacts.
- Ability to effectively negotiate with key stakeholders to achieve results.
- Knowledge of wide range of fundraising techniques.
- Knowledge of partnerships management processes and procedures.
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.