Our client is a leading UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Running, managing and developing multi-channel campaigns for Gaming products.
- Responsible for end to end campaign management from brief right through to delivery.
- Brief agencies/suppliers to produce marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and measure the marketing effectiveness of the activities delivered.
- Comply with GDPR practices.
- General administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Direct marketing experience (requirement).
- Proven strong campaign management.
- Previous experience managing agencies.
- Previous experience in managing integrated campaigns and digital activities.
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- On-site parking.