Digital Marketing Co-ordinator
A market leading manufacturing organisation, providing a wide range of uses of their products and materials.
The Key responsibilies of the Digital Marketing Co-ordinator are:
Managing marketing platforms:
- Liaising with suppliers of marketing systems platforms (eg Act On, Hootsuite, etc), providing training and first line support to colleagues.
- Keeping up to date with developments and informing/training users, ensuring good usage of the tools, rolling out and policing best practices, managing users.
- Blog/News platform (wordpress): management and set up of the blog platform for countries as well as uploading of content.
Online campaign development:
- Work with the Marketing Director to create engaging, innovative and targeted on-line campaigns via various channels such as email, social media, blog, etc.
- Prepare and send email campaigns from content/brief supplied (email, landing pages, message layout, campaign elements, campaign flows, etc.). Monitor success of such activity as required.
- Responsible for developing paid digital marketing activities such as: Google ads, remarketing, social media ads, etc
- Regular stats reports to extract learning/best practices, monitoring open rates/click rates, ROI reports from all digital activities
- Campaign management/targeting through use of CRM.
- Maintain and monitor social media channels and campaigns for UK and corporate.
- Help local marketing teams setup social media and provide training as required.
- Influence content for social media, publishing of posts and monitoring of replies.
- Contribute to the social media strategy.
Content: development and copy writing.
Website: create pages and upload content as required.
Oversee Companies URL's thorough liaison with management company.
Web analytics & reporting: report of relevant statistics related to campaigns/marketing efforts.
Support preparation and publication of content; manage, source and upload images and videos as required.
Back up support for colleagues in the countries and other members of the central team.
Assist Marketing Director with any other marketing activity as required such as events, film production, etc
The successful Digital Marketing Co-ordinator will have:
- 3+ years active experience in online marketing
- Experience managing and using online marketing platforms
- Experience in campaign development
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent knowledge of online tools and willingness to keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in online marketing
- Understanding of SEO/SEM and Google analytics
Experience in cross border business/multicultural environment desired
The successful Digital Marketing Co-ordinator based in South West - Bristol will receive:
£24,000 - £28,000