Senior PR Executive
A well recognised and award winning global online grocery retailer.
- Responsible for strategically developing, executing and measuring the brands retail PR strategy.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to ensure the desired image is portrayed in the media and the public demain.
- Organising interviews, press releases and campaigns across the media and digital channels to promote the brand the proposition and their products.
- Monitor and evaluate the brands press coverage to ensure that negative PR is handled effectively.
- Oversee the Marketing and PR budget and the consumer PR agencies to ensure that work is carried out in the alignment with the Retail and Marketing strategy building brand awareness, driving commercial success.
- Using insight to discover the interesting trends and data that can be used to fuel the brands story.
- Work with the Marketing and Social media team to exploit opportunities across the relevant marcomms channels.
- Oversee the press office, managing and fostering any media relationships with the key targets.
- Ensure that the news hub delivers against KPIs.
- Line manage a press officer, providing an inspired leadership, setting clear performance expectations and accountabilities and feedback.
- 5+ years proven experience in consumer PR
- Proven experience of improving the return on investment and the effectiveness of PR through solid metrics.
- Personable to collaborate and build and develop strong internal relationships.
- Retail or online experience is beneficial.
- Experience working with consumer PR agencies.
- Experience in regularly evaluating PR agencies and leading search processes and pitches as required.
- Excelling communication skills.
- Diplomatic - by phone and in person.
- Highly literate.
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 post 3 years service