Community Fundraising Manager
- Contract Type
Our client is one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. They are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Brain Tumour Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Community Fundraising Manager (North West)
Reports to: Head of Community Fundraising (North)
Location: Home based, ideally in Manchester / Preston / Liverpool with occasional duties to be undertaken at Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Salary: c. £27,500 dependent on experience
Hours of work: Full time, 9am – 5pm, plus reasonable additional hours in evenings and over weekends necessary to perform duties
- Devise an annual operating plan detailing how financial and other targets will be met.
- Recruit, manage and develop fundraising volunteers and provide appropriate support to their fundraising activities.
- Work with the Regional PR team to ensure appropriate media coverage for fundraising activities being undertaken by volunteer network.
- Manage existing relationships with local corporate organisations and supporters who engage with the charity
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 19th May 2019, but early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
Previous applicants need not apply.
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board and check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
No agencies please.
Apply for Community Fundraising Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Preston
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Preston
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Preston
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Preston
- Policy & Research Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Preston