Head of Operations
Job Title: Head of Operations
Hours: Full time/ permanent
Salary: Circa £60,000
We are working in partnership with the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (R.A.B.I), a national farming charity that has been providing support to the farming community since 1860.
The charity is seeking to appoint a Head of Operations who will be a pivotal part of the Senior Management Team. As R.A.B.I work to increase the reach and impact of the charity, this new role will be central to ensuring that the charity is able to continue the development of its governance and internal structures whilst ensuring day-to-day operations remain compliant, responsive and efficient. You will work closely with the Chief Executive to define the key business processes which support the organisation’s strategic direction, whilst maintaining functional responsibility over HR, compliance, IT, facilities and office management.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Defining and management of core business processes
- Deputise for the Chief Executive in their absence
- Assist in the development of operational plans
- Experience of HR management at a senior level
- Provide management oversight of all matters relating to IT systems, software and equipment
- Provide management support to R.A.B.I’s two residential home managers
- Manage and balance operational budgets
- Promote the work of R.A.B.I. through presentations and external visits
The successful candidate will have experience of working effectively within a small team and bring excellent management and relationship skills. You will be able to work independently across multiple sites and have strong project management capability together with a well-developed understanding of social media platforms. Whilst a background in farming is not essential, a good understanding of and empathy for farming and the agricultural industry is important.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please submit your CV with a supporting statement, to Jill Livingstone, Associate Director of Charisma Charity Recruitment - email@example.com quoting our reference JO1658.
Closing date for applications: 23 May 2019
Interview date: early/mid-June 2019
More searches like this
- Senior Management Environment / Conservation Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Management Environment / Conservation Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Operations & Service Delivery Environment / Conservation Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Business Development & Commercial Environment / Conservation Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Human Resources Environment / Conservation Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire