Leading, global FMCG food business with an incredibly dynamic, fun, collaborative and supportive working environment!
- Create and shape brand positioning and marketing strategy for the brand portfolio.
- Lead and drive key new product and pipeline development, working closely with sales, trade marketing and international brand teams and global factories.
- Develop media planning and consumer marketing activation, including digital/social campaigns, PR and experiential.
- Support the Sales function in achieving brand and portfolio objectives.
- Analyse data from various sources to build key brand, retail, shopper and consumer insights.
- Retail visits in the UK market to identify opportunities to strengthen brand development and positioning.
- Experience within Product/Brand Marketing (FMCG preferred but not essential)
- A positive 'can-do' attitude with a creative flair
- Team player with ability to build strong relationships
- Strong analytical skills (IRI/Nielsen preferred but not essential)
- Strong experience in creative/production processes, design and implementation, research and development
- A good understanding of advertising agencies and the ability to plan, measure and execute marketing campaigns and strategies
- Strong understanding of product marketing and good experience in managing the marketing of a product and liaising within teams and external agencies ATL/BTL
- High level of personal organisation and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work to own initiative, capable of problem solving in fast-paced environment
- PC literate - in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Degree educated (Business/Marketing preferred) plus additional marketing qualification preferred
There is a competitive package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to work on a super exciting brand!