Challenge Events Fundraiser
Our client is a well established UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement challenge event plans.
- Support the Head of Events in developing the events portfolio.
- Identify leads and proactively explore next steps with prospects.
- Maintain uptodate records on Raisers Edge database.
- Deliver excellent supporter care.
- Liaise with the communications department to research, develop and implement PR opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Fundraising experience ideally challenge events.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of event planning and management.
- Experience organising and prioritising demanding workload.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between 22,000 to 28,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- On-site parking.