Internal Communications Officer
A leading Charity in London
Deliver a range of internal communications to keep the staff informed of latest developments at the Charity.
Contribute to and issue the weekly internal Bulletin to go out to all staff and Trustees at the charity.
Provides key communications and work with colleagues in Marketing and Public Affairs to reach target audiences using a broad range of communications channels and tailoring messaging accordingly.
Supports the Communications department with photography and filming.
Monitors and evaluates the success of internal communications activity, providing monthly information to the Head of Media & PR
Responds to all media enquiries swiftly and efficiently, providing factually correct and on message information to the journalists deadline and signing off quotes and copy with relevant senior staff.
Briefs and supervises spokespeople, agents, and photographers or camera crews ahead of media interviews, photo calls, and events.
Writes and issues engaging press releases as required to the media and uploads these to the online platforms.
- Sound knowledge of marketing communications functions particularly Internal Communications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to adapt your communication style for different groups
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple tasks and deadlines in a busy office environment
- Proven experience of working constructively and collaboratively with colleagues from different teams including senior managers
- Experience of suggesting and taking the initiative about new ways of working that have been successfully implemented
- IT literate with good experience of MS Office and additional experience of using CMS, media databases and using social media programmes regularly on behalf of an employer
- Photography and photo editing skills.
- Experience of positively embracing and adapting to change
£28,500 on a day rate
Central London offices