Regional Fundraising Manager
Blesma - The Limbless Veterans is the national charity and membership association for limbless serving and ex-service men and women and their dependants.
We help all wounded servicemen and women who have lost limbs, the use of limbs or eyes, to rebuild their lives by providing rehabilitation activities and welfare support.
Blesma campaigns for our veteran’s rights and looks after individuals and their families by offering a comprehensive grants and welfare system. Rehabilitation, support, counselling and care are the four principle foundations of our organisation. Together, we can help our men, women and their families face the challenges ahead with renewed confidence and self-belief.
The Regional Fundraising Manager is a new role within the Fundraising Department to develop a regional fundraising capability for the charity in particular, covering the Midlands, North West and North East of England. The post is responsible for developing and then maintaining a successful fundraising programme in order to maximise income and awareness of Blesma from donors. The Manager will be supported by the Associate Director of Fundraising to develop the programme and utilising the support and networks in these areas of regionally based Outreach Officers.
Please note this a 2 year fixed term contract.
Closing date: 16th May at 10am
Interview date: 23rd May 2019
Applications are in the format of CV in the first instance.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- Community Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- Corporate Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- Events Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- Supporter Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region