Michael Page are working exclusively with this well known charity in North London who are going to be going through huge growth in the next 12 months.
Main responsibilities include:
- To plan and execute effective online and offline marketing plans for various campaigns and events.
- To liaise with a variety of external and internal stakeholders to implement communications plans.
- Work with the PR team to ensure there is cohesive and integrated communications activity.
- To work alongside the Digital Marketing Executive to ensure all web content is up-to-date and an engaging social marketing plan is put in place to support your marketing plan.
- Schedule, write and monitor effectiveness of email marketing.
- Monitor the performance of budgets for selected marketing campaigns and projects against agreed targets.
- Working with internal and external designers to produce promotional material both on and offline, appealing to the target audience and effectively managing the process from quotes and briefs through to production.
- Writing engaging, targeted copy for both offline and online.
- Assisting with and attending events organised by the charity including external events to promote current campaigns and events. This may include working occasional weekends and evenings.
In order to be successfully shortlisted for this position you must have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Previous experience of working at a similar level within a marketing team or agency creating and implementing marketing/communication plans online and offline, and measuring effectiveness.
- Experience of developing online and offline marketing plans for multiple venues.
- Experience of working with agencies e.g. digital agency, creative agency.
- Ideally a relevant degree or marketing qualification e.g. CIM (desirable).
- Confident in dealing with multiple stakeholders at all levels.
37.5 hour working week
Generous benefits package