A well recognised and award winning global online grocery retailer.
- Managing the daily product placement strategy, proactively working with the buying team to ensure their extensive range is featured regularly featured across top tier traditional, online and social media.
- Responding to media opportunities and incoming enquiries from journalists.
- Building direct relationships with key journalists across target media to ensure that you remain as the 'go to' retailer to promote.
- Uncover interesting trends and data that can be used to fuel the press office.
- Working with the Marketing and Social Media team to exploit opportunities across all marcomms channels.
- Monitoring the news agenda to report any hot topics and potential opportunities.
- Coverage logging and reporting.
- Writing media materials including press releases, quotes and reactive statements.
- Maintaining press kit materials and PR coverage reports and the value tracker.
* 1+ years media relations experience gained in an FMCG or Retail environment at a respected consumer PR agency.
* A degree in English OR Journalism OR Humanities.
* Experience establising and maintaining both traditional and social media contacts. Food and lifestyle media being an advantage.
* Proven ability to write well and prepare information to a high standard.
* Experience of prioritising tasks and setting expectations with media and internal stakeholders.
* Able to demonstrate a knowledge of food trends and developments.
* Interest in generating creative ideas for food.
* Excellent stakeholder management.
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection
- 23 holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years of service