Senior Marketing Officer
Our client is a leading University based near Uxbridge.
The Senior Marketing Officer will support the College by leading marketing initiatives (e.g. provision of content and copy, development of subject plans, webinars, digital and printed materials) for Flood and Coastal Engineering and Centre for Flood Risk and Resilience, using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform strategy and decisions, co-ordinating the college programme of study for prospective students. You will ensure the marketing team work plan is adhered to in line with college plans and objectives.
To provide support and leadership to ensure the effective delivery of specific marketing initiatives and promotional events for the college.
- Promoting programmes of study to prospective students.
- Copywriting for print and digital publication.
- Coordinating marketing and publicity activities to continue to raise the profile of the college.
- To attend events out of normal office hours when required.
- To advise in the content development and maintenance of pages on the website.
- Managing the Student Ambassador Scheme for the colleges.
- To support the regular review of college marketing activities and the development of new campaigns.
- Ensuring a thorough analysis of marketing performances from home/EU and international students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Ensuring that college and departmental objectives are met.
- Supply information to the Marketing Manager to enable effective budgetary control.
- To prepare and write a wide range of key documents including progress reports on campaigns to ensure effective departmental communications.
- To collate, analyse and present data from relevant sources including league tables, employability data, internal sources (e.g. progression rate, admissions, student performance data) and external data sources
- To provide and present regular information about college marketing and matters which affect it in a clear manner and with appropriate levels of analyses to inform change.
- To take an active role in monitoring the effectiveness of social media activities/campaigns and to provide analysis to inform future developments to focus the teams efforts.
The successful candidate will be a marketing professional who is degree qualified or holds a professional marketing qualification (candidates without a degree should be able to demonstrate relevant experience).
You will have experience of education marketing as this role is responsible for developing relationships across the industry and will be working with high profile stakeholders, therefore demonstrable experience is required.
You will need to show experience of the full marketing mix including social media, brand, writing content and leading/managing programmes/projects.
£32,004 - £38,183 + £2,166 london allowance
This is a six month FTC requiring a quick start.