Marketing Acquisition Manager- Charity
Our client is a well known UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop, manage and deliver supporter acquisition strategy.
- Recruit supporters across a range of new products and channels.
- Budget management.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers and agencies.
- Experience analysing and interpreting data to inform current and future strategies.
- Maintain a balanced media portfolio.
- Develop effective relationships with internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of delivering an acquisition strategy across multi-channels.
- Experience developing and running digital fundraising programmes.
- In-depth knowledge of fundraising regulations.
- Excellent organisational and budget management skills.
- Experience managing external suppliers and agencies.
- Experience analysing and interpreting data to inform on strategy.
Salary on offer:
- Salary up to £40,000 depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Onsite parking.
- Season ticket loans.
- Healthcare Cash plan.